Garage Door Expert is proud to offer superior quality garage door systems that are professionally installed for residential, commercial, agricultural or industrial applications.We have proven expertise in every part of garage door selection, installation, maintenance, service and repair. We can help you in finding exactly the right garage door and electric opener to meet your requirements. Getting the proper advice when buying a door is essential; after all, we buy one or at most; two of them during the span of our lifetime.
Make an appointment and our experts will do our best to visit your place the same day. Our staff will be happy to talk to you and assist you in evaluating your needs with the goal of finding the right solution. Our business hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 7:30 pm. Or if you prefer, we also provide a free in-home estimation and design consulting service.
Professional Garage Door & Door Opener Installation In Toronto
Garage Door Expert offers every garage door opener in the professional range with unbeatable pricing and guaranteed professional installation throughout the Toronto and all across the GTA.We also offer maintenance and repair services for every garage door & garage door opener that we sell as well as many other brands. If you ever need service or repair, call Garage Door Expert at 1-866-937-5701.
Choosing Your Garage Door Opener Drive System
- Belt Drive Garage Door Openers – use a rubber drive belt to move your garage door as reliably as any chain drive opener, but they are more quiet. Belt drive openers generally cost more than chain drive or screw drive openers, but they are definitely worth the investment for quiet operation in your home and surrounding area.
- Chain Drive Garage Door Openers – use a metal drive chain to reliably operate your garage door. Chain drive models generally cost less than most openers, but traditionally chain drive openers have always been fairly noisy during operation. This may be a great feature if you like to be aware of everyone entering or leaving your home, and it really doesn’t matter if your garage is not attached to your home.
- Screw Drive Garage Door Openers – a helically threaded steel rod rotates to operate your garage door. Screw drive garage door openers are typically considered to be intermediate between belt drive and chain drive models in terms of price and function. With fewer moving parts, they offer smooth operation with virtually no maintenance.
- The Chamberlain LiftMaster 3800 Jackshaft Garage Door Opener – is a unique wall-mounted direct drive unit that was specifically designed for installation in garages that don’t allow for a traditional ceiling-mounted garage door opener. These can be garages with cathedral ceilings, oversized doors, or when you simply don’t have enough room.
Garage Door Opener HorsePower Ratings
It’s always a good idea to carefully consider the amount of lifting power that you will need to smoothly and reliably lift your garage door. You can never have too much power, but you can always have too little.
1/3HP Garage Door Openers are generally considered powerful enough to smoothly operate a single-sized garage door :
- LiftMaster 3245 1/3HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
- LiftMaster 1345 1/3HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
- LiftMaster 3130 1/3HP Screw Drive Garage Door Opener
1/2HP Garage Door Openers offer more power and design strength to reliably and smoothly operate double-sized garage doors :
- LiftMaster 8355 1/2HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener with MyQ
- LiftMaster 3280 1/2HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener
- LiftMaster 3265 1/2HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
- LLiftMaster 3255 1/2HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
- LiftMaster 1355 1/2HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
- LiftMaster 3240 1/2HP Screw Drive Garage Door Opener
3/4HP Garage Door Openers are engineered for heavy-duty operation of oversized garage doors or heavy garage doors like wooden ‘Carriage House’ doors :
- LiftMaster 8550 3/4HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener with MyQ & battery backup
- LiftMaster 8557 3/4HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener with MyQ
- LiftMaster 3850 3/4HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener
- LiftMaster 3585 3/4HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener
- LiftMaster 8587 3/4HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener with MyQ
- LiftMaster 8360 3/4HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener with MyQ & battery backup
- LiftMaster 3595 3/4HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
- LiftMaster 3275 3/4HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
- LiftMaster 8500 3/4HP Direct Drive Jackshaft Garage Door Opener